International Health Certificate Checklist
1. What is the date the microchip was implanted? (if applicable)
2. All prior Rabies Certificates
*This must be sent separately to the Medical Records. MUST be a signed Rabies certificate not a Vaccine Record
3. What date was Rabies given after their Microchip implantation? (if applicable)
4. Research travel requirements for designated country of travel:
5. Fill out the IHC Consent Form and Destination Form:
*we cannot book your appointment without BOTH forms filled out and we have the required documents for questions 1-6
6. Email over all medical records: Info@hobokenvets.com
*to avoid a delay in booking your appointment make sure to email all Medical History
7. An estimate will be sent over for what charges to expect on the day of your appointment.
*The estimate varies on what vaccines/treatment your pet needs before travel. Owners are to do their own research of what the country of destination requires, please refer to the link in #3
8. Once you approve the estimate and we have all needed information we will contact you to book your appointment!